December 9, 2009

Random Summer 2009


My uh-huh 30th Birthday - Yikes!


We had my birthday party at my Uncle Shaun and Aunt Darcie's house on Beaver Lake.  I don't have very many pictures but we had a lot of kiddo's along with their parents.  It was such fun!  This picture is Zoe with my little cousin Max (Wolfe).


My work girls at the party!




Zoe's "Big Girl Bike"  She saved some her (our) money and went to the store and picked out the perfect bike!  Hello Kitty of course!




Knee pads and all...


The Maiden Voyage


I hope this video comes through....


In case everyone doesn't know, but Zoe LOVES having her face painted.  She gets it painted where ever she can!  This is at a Garden Art Festival.  We waited in line for 45 minutes, but this lady was GOOD (and free!)




On the phone with Gramma.  These conversations have lasted up to 20 minutes!




This is Zoe and Kieran at a Strawberry Festival.  Shalini and I took the kids and we all had a lot of fun!  This is why...


Face Painting...


Strawberries...


and Pony Rides!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment